Group insurance for small businesses
A competitive, comprehensive and easy-to-manage solution for 5 to 50 employees.
Life and disability insurance
Employees and their dependents can both benefit from this coverage. Plan sponsors choose the coverage amount and end date.
This coverage requires proof of insurability and is available to both employees and their dependents.
Employees choose a coverage amount based on the terms of the group contract established by their plan sponsor.
Plan sponsors can choose from the following depending on their needs:
- coverage amount
- waiting periods for health, accident, and hospitalization coverage
- the maximum duration of benefits
Extended health care
We offer four different coverage statuses, with different options for plan sponsors for deductibles, maximum dispensing fees and the coordination of benefits.
Vision care (optional)
Other health expenses
This coverage is optional. Plan sponsors can choose from three different coverage blocks and have different options for deductibles and the coordination of benefits.
A cost plus arrangement can provide extended coverage to designated classes of employees and their eligible dependents. Under the Canadian Income Tax Act, qualifying medical, dental or hospital expenses can be processed on a “cost plus” basis.
- Workplace health promotion: Workplace health is all about culture, something we know a lot about.
We analyze each company’s environment for a clearer picture and build a solid action plan to introduce, reinforce and maintain a true health and wellness culture.
- Workplace attendance management: We offer a range of tools and customized coaching to empower companies and give them the confidence to intervene appropriately in any disability situation—from preventing an absence to managing a sustainable return to work.
This referral program aims to help employees going through hard times. Once referred, they have access to:
- in-person, virtual or over the phone psychological counselling, including one hour of legal or financial advice
Services also include:
- intervention in the event of a crisis situation with a specialist on site within 24 hours
- health bulletins and videos on a slew of topics (suicide prevention, cyber addiction, stress management, burnout etc.)