The Group Administrator’s Centre was designed just for you. Its features keep pace with all your needs, and you can access it anytime, anywhere.
There's no better place to get things done. Make quick work of managing your group insurance files and getting tailored reports.
Watch our tutorials to get started on the Group Administrator's Centre.
The gateway to all your files
All your files at your fingertips 24/7
Edit employee files in no time
Make batch salary changes
Are you a market advisor? Generate customized reports.
Administrators, find all your day-to-day essentials
- Create, edit and close files
- View and print insurance certificates
- Consult transaction logs and communications
- Report deaths
- Consult premium details
- Consult booklets
- Stay current with messaging
- Find all forms in one place
- View administrative and user guides
- Get your group’s premium statements
- Customize your reports
- Program recurring reports to track changes and activities
- You can now submit disability claims 100% online
- Track the progress of a disability claim
- Add documents to files
- Generate reports, such as List of disability cases and Paid benefits – Disability insurance
Features for advisors
Advisors are welcome too!
The Group Administrator's Centre is also available to advisors—we've even added some features just for you.
Generate various statistical reports, obtain group-specific documentation and consult your administrative documents, all in one place.
How does it work?
Registration for the Group Administrator’s Centre for advisors
The company’s representative must first complete an access request form online.Request advisor access
You can choose between two levels of access, Super Advisor or Advisor, which offer different features in the Advisor Centre.
Please send the form to: [email protected]
Once the form has been processed, you will receive your user code and password by email. Go to beneva.ca and follow the instructions in your email.
Looking for forms?
Right this way to quickly find the forms you need.
More questions about the Group Administrator's Centre? We’ve got more answers.
Group Administrator checklist