Parliament Hill in your backyard
Or give us a call
1 877 525-4229
In the heart of Quebec City, this Class A building with an avant-garde architectural style is located on Parliament Hill with many nearby services and attractions.
A building with character and distinction
BOMA Quebéc's corporate Building of the Year
Proud winners at the provincial and federal levels for management excellence, the quality of our operations, our resource conservation and our environmental awareness.
BOMA BEST Platinum
On March 29, 2017, the building received the highest level of certification in recognition of its environmental and energy management practices.
LEED®-NC Gold Certified
On July 28, 2014, the head office became the third Beneva building to receive LEED® certification for the quality of its construction and sustainable design.
Architectural Awards - Quebec City
People's Choice Award and Award for New Construction – Commercial and Industrial Buildings category at the Quebec City architectural awards ceremony.
Urban Development Institute of Quebec
The building’s expansion project won the Best Real Estate Project award in 2013.
It’s all in the details
- Type: Office
- Class: A
- Total surface area: 330,000 sq. ft.
- Year of construction: 2013
- Number of floors: 15, five of which are for indoor parking
- Floor space: 35,000 sq. ft.
- 258 indoor parking spaces
- Indoor and outdoor bicycle racks
- Full accessibility for people with reduced mobility
- On-site fitness centre
- Access to showers and locker rooms
- Indoor lounge available to all tenants
- Conference, training and reception rooms
- 6 express elevators
- Storage spaces
- Loading dock
- Security guard
- Surveillance cameras
- On-site technical team
- Recycling and composting program
- The Plains of Abraham and government buildings such as the Complexe G (Édifice Marie-Guyart) and the Quebec Parliament
- Several hotels within a 300-metre radius
- Carpooling: covoiturage.ca
- Public transit