Two towers overlooking a vivid urban landscape
Or give us a call
1 877 525-4229
This Class A property offers a unique experience and quality environment. Conveniently located near public transit, occupants are steps away from the shopping centres of the Sainte-Foy–Sillery–Cap-Rouge borough in Quebec City.
The building has two towers: the St-Laurent Tower and Laurentides Tower, built in 1968 and 1989, respectively.
A building with character and distinction
LEED® Gold Certified
The 2013 renovations to the St-Laurent Tower were recognized and won the Énergia Contest under the "existing building over 10,000 square metres" category from the l'Association québécoise pour la maîtrise de l'énergie. This renovation project offered the perfect opportunity for some eco-friendly improvements.
BOMA BEST Certified
The energy and environmental performance of the building was also recognized with the BOMA BEST certification obtained in 2014.
It’s all in the details
- Total surface area: 301,979 sq. ft.
- 10,000 to 15,000 sq. ft. per floor
- Pristine 12-storey construction
- 6 elevators for the floors and 2 elevators for the parking lot
- Abundant windows
- Granite siding
- Concrete structure
- 750 parking spaces, 480 heated
- Bike racks
- Fully automated electronic access control
- Video surveillance
- On-site food services
- Heated bus station
- Café Corinne
- Comité de déontologie policière
- Groupe Voyages Québec
- Levasseur, Gagnon, Lanthier Avocats
- Ministère de la Sécurité publique
- Radio-Classique Québec
- Beneva Inc.
- Public transit: Metrobus and eXpress bus routes
- Access to the Pierre-Laporte Bridge and the Quebec Bridge
- Parking spaces for visitors