1225 Saint-Charles Ouest
A beacon of modern esthetics in downtown Longueuil
Or give us a call
1 877 525-4229
This 12-story property boasts a sleek, radiant architecture. It is a LEED®-certified Class A building that provides a superior and sustainable environment for its occupants. Its strategic location in the heart of a vibrant and bustling neighbourhood makes it a great place for business.
A building with character and distinction
LEED® Gold Certified
Built on the principles of sustainable design, the building received Gold LEED® certification.
It’s all in the details
- Total surface area: 257,000 sq. ft.
- Office space: 225,000 sq. ft.
- Commercial space: 32,000 sq. ft.
- Glass curtain wall
- Superior interior amenities
- Expansive windows offering panoramic views
- 250 indoor parking spaces
- Shipping and loading docks
- Five express elevators and one freight elevator
- Indoor parking spaces for visitors
- Indoor promenade with restaurants and shops
- Wellness area and outdoor terrasse
- Access to showers and locker rooms
- Secure bike racks (indoor and outdoor)
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Bédard Ressources inc.
- Café Dépôt
- Operational Stress Injury Clinic of CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l'île-de-Montréal
- Medika private clinic
- Jacques-Cartier and Champlain Bridges Incorporated (the Corporation)
- Oli & Eve Maison de coiffure
- Beneva Inc.
- Government of Canada
- Ville de Longueuil
- Colo Rive-Sud
- Kabam Montréal Inc.
- Subway: Longueuil-Université-de-Sherbrooke
- Bus: Longueuil Terminal
- Jacques-Cartier Bridge
- Parking spaces for visitors