110 Sheppard East
Where bustling Toronto meets tranquility
Or give us a call
1 877 525-4229
Located in North York, known as Toronto's second downtown, this Class A building is easy to access and meets the highest standards of quality. Occupants enjoy the best of both worlds with a perfect mix of bustling city life and the tranquillity of nearby green spaces.
It’s all in the details
- Total surface area: 162,267 sq. ft.
- 12,700 to 17,600 sq. ft. per floor
- 10 floors
- 4 elevators servicing the floors and parking lot
- 1 freight elevator
- Exterior siding: granite, sealed windows
- Concrete structure
- 228 indoor parking spaces
- 3 private garages
- 12 outdoor parking spaces
- Automated access control
- Video surveillance
- Security guard
- Bike racks
- Chou Associates Management Inc.
- Consulate General of Barbados
- Government of the Republic of South Africa
- Krylov Lam & Company LLP
- Norvic Shipping North America Inc.
- Ontario Physiotherapist Association et Ontario of Occupational Therapists
- PPSA Canada Inc.
- SRA Staffing
- Beneva Inc.
- TEIBAS – Toronto Electrical Industry Benefit Administrative Services
- Canadian Heart Research Centre
- HumanisRx Corporation
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association / Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists
- Paul Meredith
- Zandi Law
- Clancy & Company Inc.
- Panram Holdings Inc.
- Prentice Yates & Clark
- Plaza Group Management Limited
- Trolleybus Urban Development
- Subway: Sheppard-Yonge Station
- Bus routes